Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bringing SexyBack to SacTown



Boy, that Justin Timberlake has an insane effect on females. Following up to my previous post, my concert-bud Clau got some last minute tickets to the JT show at Arco Arena so after work I rushed over to Forever 21 to get some non-stuffy-sequined attire and off I went. Sacramento was the last stop on JT's tour and he and his crew really put on a good show. We started out in nosebleed section 218, but were able to take over our friend's much-better seats about 5 songs into the show. The new seats were in the middle of skankville, as girlfights erupted, obnoxious comments yelled, relationships were consumated, and lightweight drinkers over-indulged to the point of sickness. However, Clau and I had a great time and danced like we were 20 year old clubbers again. All this on a Tuesday night in Sactown...

No comments: