Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mr. Biscuit's Wish List


For those of you who know me fairly well, you know that I get a kick out of really really stupid cat paraphanalia. Ever since I became a cat-mommy of a 18 pound tuxedo cat named Mr. Biscuits in March, all things kitty make me giggle like a school girl. He is a cat, but acts like a dog, as he responds to his name, needs constant affection, and loves to play. If I were to give him a human voice, I think it would sound something like James Earl Jones. He sits around the house all day and entertains himself with his feather toys and when we come home, he sits by his little cat door window and watches us come into the house. But I won't bore you with any more cat stories...once you see me in full-on cat t-shirts and other feline fashionables, you can tell me I've officially lost it.

Until then I will have to giggle at the following:


CAT DUSTER SLIPPERS







Mr. Biscuit can now make himself useful around the house!


CITIKITTY TOILET TRAINING KIT


Now if we can only teach him how to flush.

MEWVIES....as seen on 20/20!


http://www.mewvies.com/
Something to keep Mr. Biscuits occupied during the day. He can watch episodes like "Backyard Buffet," "Birdland Bonanza" or "Bug Brigade," all which feature "Animals in their natural habitat." I can get the complete set for $29.95.

No comments: